The Seville Pass is your golden ticket to an unforgettable experience in the south of Spain.
The pass will allow you to skip the lines and enter the UNESCO World Heritage Site Alcázar of Seville and Seville Cathedral.
You will also have 24 hours of access to the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus in Seville, one of Europe’s less-known gems.
The Seville pass introduces travelers to Andalusia, the tapestries, altarpieces, ornate ceilings, pavilions, and tropical gardens of the Alcázar.
Explore the Cathedral, Giralda bell tower and Baroque Church of El Salvador with the Seville Pass.
With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour see all the famous sites and hear stories about the city from locals in a multi-language audio guide.
You can also take five walking tours around the city to learn about Seville.
Use the Seville audio guide to go at your own pace and explore the city on your own pace.
The pass includes
- Skip the line access to Alcazar of Seville
- Seville Cathedral and Giralda skip the line entry
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Seville
- Seville: City Audio Guide App for Your Smartphone
- 10% discount: On other attractions in Seville
|Adult pass (14 to 64 years)
|Senior Citizen pass (65+ years)
|Youth pass (13 years)
|Child pass (5 to 12 years)
|Infant pass (0 to 4 years)
|EU Students with ID (14 to 30 years)
Note: Children aged 5 to 12 and infants aged 0 to 4 can only access the Seville Pass when accompanied by an adult.
Seville Alcazar is a prominent attraction in the city and if you wish to tour just the palace, get the Seville Alcazar entry ticket.
Visitors with a simple entry ticket skip the line at the ticket counters but do not have priority entry. If you wish to enjoy an uninterrupted tour of the palace, Skip the line Alcazar Seville tickets are the best option.
Check out other options like Alcazar guided tour, Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda Tower tours, Seville bike tour, and Seville shore excursion ticket.
1. What are the inclusions of the Seville Pass?
The Seville pass includes:
– Skip the line access to Alcazar of Seville
– Seville Cathedral and Giralda skip the line entry
– Hop-on Hop-off Bus Seville
– Seville: City Audio Guide App for Your Smartphone
– 10% discount: On other attractions in Seville
2. What is the cost of the Seville Pass?
The Seville pass costs €58 for Adults between 14 to 64 years.
Senior citizens above 65 years and EU students with ID can get the pass for €42 and €40, respectively.
Youth tickets for children aged 13 are available for €24, while the Pass for children between the age of 4 to 12 costs €13.
Featured Image: Tiqets.com